Sunday 15 January 2012

Look what I found - a bunch of Mage Knight miniatures!

I honestly had forgot about these. (Found them by coincidence when looking for other things.) I bought them about 10 years ago, and they have been stored on my gaming shelf behind a few other games since then.

I remember trying the game a few times, but didn't have that many to play with back at that time. Especially not other gaming friends buying miniatures. So the game fell into oblivion. Until now!

I'm not sure what to with them. There are probably to few of them to play big games, so gaming would be limited to small-scale battles.

I found a good web resource though, The Mage Knight Project, which has kept rules and other stuff for the future, since the game officially dies many years ago. And I just found out that there is a 2.0 version of the rules (compatible with my old miniatures). I most likely have the printed 1.0 rules included with my sets.

Would be cool to try this out! Think I have to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment